Prepress - the foundation to all printing projects.
With any print project, the time spent on planning and prepping is well
worth it. Our prepress department is equipped with the latest software and
technologies to help reduce your costs and meet your deadlines.
Prepress Capabilities include:
• G5 & G4 workstations with OS10
• PC Production Workstation with Windows XP Professional
High Resolution Digital Color Images
• 5 megapixel digital color photo shots
• Flatbed scans – lineart up to 3200 dpi and color/grayscales up to 400 dpi
(original artwork maximum size of 8.5" x 11")
• High end color corrections
• Photo collages
• Reformatting for different end uses
• Imposition with Preps
• Violet Digital Plates (CTP)
• Line screens up to 200 lpi
• Apogee PDF RIP workflow
• Output from all leading design software applications for both Mac and PC platforms
• High end black & white laser prints
• Digital DocuColor prints
• Contract-quality digital proofs from the SWOP-certified ORIS color
proofing system and Epson 9800.
• Digital 2-sided imposition proofs printed from final imposed files
• Remote proofing with PDF files
• Remote file transfer via FTP site or web browser upload for files over 2 MB
• Email attachments for files up to 2 MB
• Digital file copies on CDs
for file formats and applications we support.
Customer Center |
Contact Us |
4930 Naples Place ● San Diego
● California ● 619-275-1800
MS-DOS and Windows are trademarks of the
Microsoft Corp. Macintosh is a trademark of Apple Computer. QuarkXpress is a trademark of Quark, Inc.
Adobe, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe
Illustrator are trademarks of Adobe Systems, Inc. Corel Draw is a trademark of